1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Complete Noob. Please help

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by noobieal, May 3, 2005.

1. noobieal

noobieal Member

Hi. I am a complete noob and i need help. asap. I installed my chip. (xenium spice) on my version 1.1 xbox (if i remember right) and i boot it, it boots everything just fine. now what do i do. how do i flash the system etc. i tryed (where it says "add...") and it doesnt let me do anything but tsop (or whatever it is). i did that. and then i clicked on it in my system. now it just boots the normal xbox system. what do i do. can anybody please help me???? i need this done asap

2. noobieal

noobieal Member

yeah. finally. i found a file to help me flash my system. and, i guess it worked. where, do i find a bios. i have a v1.1 xbox (i believe) and an xenium spice modchip. so far i am hooked up to my original xbox hardrive. and plan to upgrade later. please help me find the appropriate bios. i have already looked around on google, (for many hours) and i cant find any info on what kind of bios. or what bios to put on. please help me asap. - Alex

3. noobieal

noobieal Member

can someone please help me?? please?? i know that im a little impatient. but ive looked everywere i can. and i cant find were to get a bios. on the xenium site all they have is os's, but i dont think that i need that. do i?? please help. my friend is waiting for this system. he said he would buy it off me if he liked what i did to it. please help me. sorry for all the q's. i just want this system to do what the chip said i could do!. thanks. -Alex

4. Logik666

Logik666 Regular member

#xbins