1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

completely lost :o(

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by loz2502, Feb 9, 2007.

1. loz2502

loz2502 Member

hallo.
    i recently found out about the whole playing ps1 games on psp and wanted to give it a go. its all so flippin complicated though. basically i got as far as putting the game (oddworld) on my psp but then it just says i have to activate the system before i can play it. i dunno what its sayin really but im guessing its probably something to do with the firmware. i reads up about it n theres loads of stuff about downgrading to version 1.50...but mines on 3.11 :eek:s is it even possible for me to do it or should i just give up? all i wanna do is play oddworld :eek:(
    fanks

2. hodgins91

hodgins91 Regular member

well you cant downgrade to 1.5 sorry :( but you should be able to play that game as your running the official 3.11 firmware

3. stevenps2

stevenps2 Regular member

no you cant play it unlees you had dark alex's firmware,which you dont so sorry,dunno how you could of upgradeded to 3.11 tho?

4. ggbarnum

ggbarnum Regular member

He can play it, he just needs a PS3 to activate the feature on his PSP.

[edit] oh and the game has to be officially available from the Sony download shop of course :)

Last edited: Feb 9, 2007
  5. loz2502

loz2502 Member

i think i have 3.11. i just went on the network update on my psp and it updated to 3.11 *shrugs*. if i download dark alex's firmware will i be able to play the game? coz i tried to once but i wasnt really sure what i was downloadin or what to do with it. n i aint buyin a ps3.

6. badblud

badblud Regular member

no therre isnt a 3.11 downgrader out yet.u got to wait awhile.