1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Complicated!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Click_Me, Mar 11, 2005.

1. Click_Me

Click_Me Member

It's getting more and more complicated to backup games and make them work on your ps2 this days. Does anyone know if some new tools will be made and make it easier. Is this like a "race" between the producer and the ones who make the tools. Like they put some small bugs in the game so you have to play the orginal.

2. hursty

hursty Active member

dont you think thats just damn right inconsiderate of them?
    trying to make it impossible for people to pirate there games?
    why would they do such a thing

ummmmm...let me guess

hehe

3. steimy

steimy Active member

Yes, but that is whey people invented the message board. Someone else is bound to have tried it first and figured out what needs to be done to get it working.

But i agree with Hursty, to a point. They want to make it hard for the people who rent the games and burn them to do it. But on the same token it also effects those who buy it legally and just want to make a backup in case something happens to their original. I figure by now they would just figure out that they will never be able to stop the pirates, their people are smart, but the hackers are always smarter and find ways around everything they do.

that's my .01 cents, didn't figure it was worth .02 cents.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2005