1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Compress just a little bit?

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by moonfrog, Jan 29, 2005.

1. moonfrog

moonfrog Member

I've noticed that ever since I installed a flip top case my PS2 ver7 doesn't seem to like reading at the outside edge of the dvd on some games. Why is this? How do I fix it?

Anyway, when I back up a game that does this the copy does it too so I'm thinking it's the PS2.

I also noticed that some games don't burn all the way to the edge because the game isn't so big maybe? Is there a way to compress a big game just a little bit so it doesn't go to the edge? Would this fix my problem or is it something else?

Oh, and taking the little white hub off the lid and putting it on the game does seem to help but I think that's annoying. What should I do?

2. danbooke

danbooke Regular member

I have never heard of this before, that's weird. I would imagine that it is your PS2. My fliptop case doesn't interfere with my games at all...

3. moonfrog

moonfrog Member

Maybe it did it before the flip top case and I just didn't know because I couldn't see the laser moving around. I don't know.