1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Compressing

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Sabriam, Feb 26, 2007.

1. Sabriam

Sabriam Member

I almost have Ultimate black xmb completely.What I dont have is the themes.It said the disk was full and I needed to delete something.Problem is I dont want to delete any thing.Ive used winRAR to extract the files but how do I use it to compress files?Under the options it'll let me compress abnd email but it wont attach the file once I get to the yahoo email.Can anyone tell me some-thing thats use-less I can delete or how to compress the files?

2. hodgins91

hodgins91 Regular member

sounds like your flash is full, get FLASH AGENT and use it to free up space, then try that ultimate black theme

3. Sabriam

Sabriam Member

Alright I have flash agent f4 in COMMON.Guess ill put it on.

4. Sabriam

Sabriam Member

Its on so what do I do Now?

5. Sabriam

Sabriam Member

Ok its on and its like looking at the downgrader menu again.So how do I use this to free up memory?It says I can delete something called dummy files.How do I delete these?

6. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

hey, dont know if this will help you much, but there is a way to load your gameboot from your memory stick allowing for you to delete the one from flash0 and opening up more space on your flash0:

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/473818

this flasher adds & back-ups your original pmf gameboot, and opening_plugin.prx so that you can run your gameboot from your ms0..

this is what i am using in OE-C to test out gameboots...im sure it can help you free up some room in your flash0 folder....

good luck mate