1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

computer HELPP!!!!

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by khairull, Jan 15, 2008.

1. khairull

khairull Member

hi guys i reali neeed help with my computer. My computer is running but i can't see anything on my screen i changed the graphic card, the ram but when i turn on my computer i still can't see anything on the screen, the screen is just black. i tripple checked the wires to make sure but everything was good so can someone plz help me!

2. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

Try the monitor on another PC to see if it works. Does the computer appear to boot up?

3. serranoX3

serranoX3 Regular member

Did u mess with the BIOS by any chance?

4. khairull

khairull Member

no i did not touch the bios and yes i did tried another monitor to see if my original monitor was messed up but the monitor was not the problem. i can't seee anything not even the bios when i turn on the cpu mymonitor is still off it doesn't show anything. before i got this problem i restored my comp to one week before cuz my bitlord got some problem that's why i did the restore, and then couple time i got this message where te screen goes blue and there is white writing on it which says PLEASE REMOVE ANY NEW HARD WARE INSTALLED... and like it has XXX & NUMBERS ... and after the restore i got this message couple times and mycomp restarted itself and when it restarted i unistalled bitlord and my comp needed to reboot once i reeboot my comp it was reading my cd drive and then i pressed a key it was stil reading my cd drive when there was nothing in my cd drive and so it was at that screen so i pressed the restarted button and then i wasn't able to see anything on my screen.