1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CONCERT DVD'S-CAN I BURN ONLY AUDIO TO CD?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by NANA6262, Mar 14, 2005.

1. NANA6262

NANA6262 Guest

I have several concert dvd's that I would love to be able to play in my car (it's always better live isn't it). Is there a way to just rip the audio off of a DVD and burn it to a cd? if so please help...

2. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

3. DogBomb

DogBomb Regular member

You can buy ImTOO's DVD Audio Ripper for $29 or use free DVD Decrypter. On the tab Stream Processing under Tools menu. I've never done it because I have ImTOO. ;)

4. michigan

michigan Guest

Use the thread jimdandy posted above its free programs and there is a very good, easy to follow guide(if I do say so myself)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2005
  5. vurbal

vurbal Administrator Staff Member

After you rip a DVD you can use DGIndex to demux the audio tracks. If they're already 2 channel LPCM (WAV) you just have to resample from 48kHz to 44.1kHz. If it's in Dolby Digital (AC3) you need to convert it to WAV (and resample from 48kHz to 44.1kHz). You can do all of that with Headac3he Both DGIndex (as part of DGMPGDec) and Headac3he are available for free from Doom9 (http://www.doom9.org/software.htm)