1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Configuration Not Working in Recovery Menu

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by vf1kf, Apr 22, 2007.

1. vf1kf

vf1kf Member

I just upgraded to 3.40OE from 2.71se-b", I'm trying to get my pops to work, and I've read on the forum that I should enable the no-umd item in the configuration menu. Problem is, I can get to the recovery menu, but when I click the configuration button, the screen turns blue for several seconds and the psp shuts down. I couldn't find any other posts about this prob on the forum, If you have any ideas, or you have seen this prob posted before, please let me know. Thanks for your time. And thanks DA for making this all possible....you're the best.

2. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

something is damaged on ur recovery try re installing

3. vf1kf

vf1kf Member

I recovered to 1.5, then upgraded to 3.03 OE-C had the same prob there, so upgraded again to 3.40 OE-A, Does anyone know which file contains the info that runs configuration in the recovery menu, I have another psp that it works fine on, I could replace files from the broke one with files from the working one if I knew which ones. Thanks