1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confirmed: Gateway 3DS Card Support the existing 3DS ROM dumps

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by kunica, Jun 5, 2013.

1. kunica

kunica Member

Accroding to the news from GBATEMP site, the existing 3DS ROM dumps is working great with the Gateway 3DS card.

Gateway 3DS Flashcard: http://www.dsflashcart.com/gateway-3ds-flashcart-play-3ds-games-on-3ds-xl-and-3ds-console-p-284.html

Quote from the official site

Gateway & existing 3DS roms
    I have just received confirmation from someone who currently has the Gateway 3DS in their hands that the card does indeed support the existing 3DS ROM dumps. Which means the existing 243 releases are confirmed to be legit/valid, and potentially playable (depending on the region). There shouldn't be any need to redump games. The source of this information is reliable but I do not wish to disclose their identity as they prefer to keep it secret.

3DS release info
    GBAtemp will partner with a well-known scene release information site (not naming it until it's confirmed) to provide the latest 3DS rom release information straight on our home page. Obviously, there will be *no roms for download* but you'll be able to get fresh info and discussion on this very site, like back in the day.

2. christopher

christopher Member

thanks for the news, kunica
    Gateway 3ds card is actually the only flashcard that can play 3DS games, all other 3ds flashcards can only play DS games. But an R4i gold 3ds rts card is a must have, because gateway 3ds does not support ds roms.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2013
  3. Torres008

Torres008 Member

thank you,existing 243 releases,i hope the card can be available soon.

4. WilsonP

WilsonP Member

This is really a good news means this card is confirmed coming soon.