1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Connect custom FW PSP to PS3?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by kingsizes, Mar 24, 2007.

1. kingsizes

kingsizes Member

Anyone connected a hacked psp to ps3 console?Or is this not recommended?
    Does this connection give any cool features?

2. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

Cool features on the PS3? No it would not do that, because the hacked stuff is within the PSP motherboard and what not so its not going to pop up over a Wi-Fi connection.

I'm not sure if it even works in the first place, because the custom firmware is not an offical Sony one, so you probably have to use Devhook and emulate a firmware or something.

3. bombproof

bombproof Member

I am using 3.10oe Fw and connected my PSP via the USB to the PS3 it displays that "There are no PSP systems connected" and if I use Remote play via PSP it displays "A connection error has occurred (8001006F)" as it goes via your Network/Wireless router
    so I guess the answer is no it wont work, although I will have to check if Remote play is purely just to control the PS3 as the Controller which comes with it is excellent (Bluetooth 2.0)

Jap PSP 1.5/3.03oe-A/3.03oe-B/3.10oe-A...with built in battery handgrip...Nerner...ner ner :)