1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Connect my ps2 to my tv

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by XNikoX, Apr 10, 2005.

1. XNikoX

XNikoX Guest

Is there a way i could connect my ps2 to my tv so i could play my games on my computer monitor. I seen someone do it on there xbox. Please help me out on this.

2. 97bullock

97bullock Regular member

there is a way to play your ps2 off of your monitor screen using it like tv but it doesnt involve plugging into your tv.you can plug it into your tv as well to play on the tv and monitor if you wish (good for multiplayer) but you dont need to use your tv.

first of all,the computer is not turned on and the screen is just the tv signal coming through as if it were a tv.there is not a program on the computer screen that acts like a tv or anything which can be maximised etc so if your thinking anything like that,dont bother with it.its not that good,just useful if u aint got a tv or if they are all being used etc.it also saves patching games to pal or ntsc to suit your country as you can play both in colour on it so thats useful.

ok,what you need is a PSI/II VGA Box.you can probably pick one up off ebay.or just have a look around on the net.

its a box that plugs into the aerial socket at the back of your ps2 and the other side is a port for the monitor to be plugged in.it also comes with extra accessories so you can use it for xbox,VHS and DVD and such forth.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2005
  3. XNikoX

XNikoX Guest

Ok thanks alot man. I will buy one and see how it is.

4. 97bullock

97bullock Regular member

no probs.they dont come cheap tho.i think they retail at about 50 quid.you'll have to shop around.try and get a bargain.