1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

connect ps2 to wireless labtop

Discussion in 'PS2' started by 415, Aug 29, 2004.

1. 415

415 Member

I have a compaq labtop with windows xp, i have a wireless linksys G router. Is there anyway i can conect my wireless labtop to my ps2 and use the connection of the labtop to connect to the internet and play online Socom 2?

2. Wagz

Wagz Regular member

I connected my ps2 to my computer in my room and shared the connection (my router was in the downstairs of my house and I wanted to connect my ps2 upstairs). It wasn't a laptop, but it was connectied wirelessly and I used this guide below to setup my ps2 internet connection. It should work with your laptop as well.

http://uk.playstation.com/networkga...53OYFY0CQSBLUSMFQ?storyId=300350_en_GB_GUIDES

PS: If you want to play Socom 2 this might not be the best option, the wireless card isn't as fast and the connection is slowed down further since it has to go thourgh your computer. Whenever I plan on playing alot of ps2 online I now just drag an ethernet cable from my downstairs to my room.