1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Connecting the PS3 20GB wirelessly..

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by Hillsdale, Jan 25, 2007.

1. Hillsdale

Hillsdale Member

hey guys, i was just wondering. if got a wireless usb thing, would it work on a 20GB PS3? if so, link me to one on this site:

www.ncix.com

PLEASE HELP!
    Hillsdale

2. Edgewise

Edgewise Regular member

No only the 60gb has wi-fi.
    edit: nevermind im an idiot, i just realized what you said.
    but since i cant delete this post i might as well say to: my knowledge, that can't be done.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2007
  3. ohhshiet

ohhshiet Member

it mayyy work..i used my laptop for internet sharing and was able to use my laptop's cat5 jack as an internet port for the ps3 20gb.. in theory those gaming adapter should work....linksys and other brands sell the for bout 50 bucks..hope that helps..search for a wireless bridge..one for gaming..logitech also has some nice cheap ones..

4. tabletpc

tabletpc Guest

not true

if you can find the old wireless adapter for the original xbox you can use it on the ps3 because the adapter box on the back has a lan connection to turn any console ps2 gamecube and ps3 and xbox 360 wirelessly but it has to be the original xbox wireless adapter

5. tabletpc

tabletpc Guest

6. ohhshiet

ohhshiet Member

tabletpc are you sure it has to be the xbox ones? because i use my laptop on it all the time with the internet sharing method. im pretty sure any wireless bridge should work, but dont quote me on that one.