1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Connecting to Xbl Help

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Loochy323, Sep 12, 2007.

1. Loochy323

Loochy323 Regular member

When I try to connect to live it says my network adapter is disconnected. I have a wired only connection running to the xbox that i have tested on my computer, it works, so its Not a bad cable. And not a bad xbox I tried it at my friends house and it works. What the problem, i think is this:

Verify that the device you are connecting to your console (modem, router, or gateway) is connected and powered on

Not quite sure what that means but i think its key. Also had a similair problem on my PS2 where it said the ethernet was unplugged. I have a mess of cables and netgear hubs, thats what i think i need to turn on but not sure how. They are plugged in and evrything. Any ideas?? Help is much appreciated.

2. fudpucker

fudpucker Regular member

yeah i got a idea, you said and ill quote,"I have a mess of cables and netgear hubs,". clea up some of that mess, run a direct cable from your modem to the xbox and if that works, get rid of all the crap!