1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

connecting xbox to pc

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by juiced90, Jan 29, 2005.

1. juiced90

juiced90 Guest

can u connect your xbox into P2P

2. Degallle

Degallle Regular member

Yeah i'm sure it's possible since Steel Battalion loc is a p2p server it should be able to but how i'm not to sure I'll look into it but also just try some stuff.

Degalle

3. juiced90

juiced90 Guest

thanks also what type of cord do ya need for connecting the xbox up to the computer just a normal internet kind of cord or just the plain xbox cord

4. BR7

BR7 Regular member

To your PC, you need a crossover cable. To a hub/router/switch, you need a regular ethernet cable.

5. satman69

satman69 Member

I have a crossover cable connected to my xbox and to the NIC on my computer. I changed settings for network connection to use following ip address 192.168.0.1 subnet 255.255.255.0 link speed 100\full duplex, open flashfxp and put login info from evox dash and it won't connect. Is there anything I'm missing.....Could someone help me before I go crazy?!?!

Thanks in advance,
    Dave

6. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

Is your Xbox I.P. static?

7. juiced90

juiced90 Guest

ok thankz umm im gonna get that cord an then plug it into the p2p port an try it but if it dont work umm then i dunno what