1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Connecting Xbox360 to play through PC Monitor

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by JoshyBoy, Jan 20, 2007.

1. JoshyBoy

JoshyBoy Regular member

as i haven't got a HDTV but i have got a good LCD Monitor, i would like to play my xbox360 through this.. is there any way, preferably cheap, to do this.. do i need some sort of scart socket in the back of my P.C?? thanks..

2. wiseup

wiseup Member

yeah i just bought one yesterday its a vga converter for the xbox360 it cost`s 15 to 20 pounds most shops have it i bought mines from toy`s r us but game have them so do pc world hope that helps

3. ModdaMIke

ModdaMIke Guest

its called a HD VGA Cable and its great, i have a 19 inch LCD and i wouldnt get rid of my setup for 1000 bucks, its the best looking game play ever

4. mikeyg

mikeyg Member

i wrote a post about this.
    ive done the same thing. i hooked up my 360 to my 19" wide screen monitor and it's great. the only thing is, when ever you want to use your computer you have to unplug everything and hook up your computer. it's a major pain. so ive asked around, and someone told me about the Belkin Flip. it hooks up two computers to one monitor. and all you have to do is push a switch and it will bring up the other computer (or your xbox360)
    now you still have to buy the VGA cable for the 360, but instead of hooking it up to the monitor you hook it up to this device and there you have it.
    there is one little bug though. it's still way worth getting but here's what you might run into.
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/454041
    let me know what you think

5. Domreis

Domreis Regular member