1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Considering Flashing my 360: Recomandations Needed

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Jacques18, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Jacques18

Jacques18 Member

Hello everyone hope you're all doing well! I just have a quick question about flashing 360s. I don't feel confortable doing it myself and was considering sending it to a site called "www.drmodchip.com " I was wondering if anyone has had experience with or heard anything about this company, its credability etc. From what I've seen it looks pretty legit and every time I've e-mailed questions they've always responded within the hour so I just wanted to see if you guys had heard anything. Also, if you guys know of a better site that does mail-in "installations" for 360's please let me know! :) Thanks again for your time everyone and I hope to get some feedback!! :)

2. SFisher21

SFisher21 Regular member

The one I have heard good things about is www.360mods.net

Click on Contact us and ask him for the info to get your 360 modded. He only charges $40 plus $10 to ship it back to you. He will send you a very nice long email explaining everything.