1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Console Maniac.com Real or Fake

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by 2kwic, Aug 8, 2004.

1. 2kwic

2kwic Guest

Can anyone tell me about this site ? i order a slide card with swap magic 3.2 on 7/26/04 and they took my money from the account on 7/29/04 using paypal and still haven't got my order. Has anyone ever order from them and got it please let me know if you know anything? Cause im really getting Pissed off.When I contact them and all they said was your order has been shipped out today on 8/8/04 on a sunday come on. That was last week when i ordered and i paid $16.00 to ship in 2 days what kind of shit is that?

2. tennisman

tennisman Guest

I ordered from them before. Shipping was 2-3 days. It was nice. I guess there having problems with paypal now. Thats what it says on their site. Just wait it out and they will ship.

3. 2kwic

2kwic Guest

i found out that the owner is just 14 year old what the f*%k a lil kid on the net taking peps money for how in the hell he could run a bizz but im not tripping if my order don't come in i know just what to do..

4. 2kwic

2kwic Guest

5. StryderZ

StryderZ Member

In my opinion, this is THE best site to order console stuff from. FAST service, GOOD tech support, uses VISA verified payment method, and is not owned by a 14 year old =)

It's a Canadian site but all prices are in USD.

http://www.consolesource.com

ps. they also give you tracking numbers and shipping is pretty cheap

Last edited: Aug 11, 2004
  6. TackUp

TackUp Member

CONSOLE MANIAC IS A SCAM!!! THEY KEEP CHANGING THEIR SITE AND DON'T ANSWER EMAIL QUESTIONS OR ANYTHING. THEY ALSO CHANGED THEIR ADDRESS TO A P.O. BOX. CONTACT THE BETTER BUSINESS OF SAN DIEGO AND THE F.B.I. COMPUTER FRAUD DEPARTMENT AT 1-800-251-7581. HELP GET THIS COMPANY SHUT DOWN. FILE A COMPLAINT ONLINE AT http://www.ic3.gov/

Last edited: Aug 12, 2004
  7. Trois

Trois Member

Now Console Maniac.com Real or Fake I have ordered items and:
    ALL ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPED TOMMAROW!
    I AM WAITING
    after...
    Pleae email us for any questions on your order?
    no answer.
    No answer
    Buy $119.77 USD

8. TackUp

TackUp Member

BECAUSE HE IS A SCAM!!!! THAT'S WHY!!! YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO GET WHAT YOU ORDERED FROM THEM. USE THE NUMBERS ABOVE!!!!!!!!!!!

9. mrdercity

mrdercity Member

i too am having problems with consolemaniac. spend around $50, ordered on august 2nd. still have not got what i ordered. i keep emailing them and no response. went to try to get my money back thorugh paypal, then he emailed me a tracking number that says it was delivered to my house on aug. 12th? i don't have it, so i emailed him asking what address he sent it to, probably the wrong address since i don't have it. went to the post office and they don't have any packages waiting for me. something sounds fishy....

i ended up getting his number and home address (who is lookup), i'm gonna try calling him tonight and see what he says.

10. Trois

Trois Member

ordered on august 7nd
    At 01:00 PM 8/18/2004
    Answer from Console Maniac:
    You should recieve it in 4-8 days at the max. Unless your item is getting backordered. I will tell you later if its been shipped. I must go.

18 + 8 = 8/26/2004

I will wait another week after it I will cancel my
    order.
    Ask him if he/it received the "HDAdvance articles." . . as well as the HDL. . . Pal version

11. sirgw

sirgw Member

I also order at 2th, August. But I can't receive my order until now.
    My order is HDadvance+slide card combo.

Is there any problem in consolemaniac?

12. frothmaul

frothmaul Member

hmm htats weird i ordered a hd advance usa and it came in 6 days. overal i woudl rate it a 10 on its service. friendly service
    and always updating me. i would recommend peopel ot buy form this store

13. 2kwic

2kwic Guest

OMG look at the lil 14 yr old want to add his lil fake ass message (READ THIS) GIVE PEOPLE THERE MONEY BACK. You don't think i RECOGNIZE that hand writing or the way you type with your non spelling ass Im glad you gave me my money back. Ill never go to your site ever again Consolem or should i say Vahid or what ever. You can't trick people we are not fools so please edit your message or delete it. Yea im talking about the one that can't spell FROTHMAUL. Now do everyone see what im talking about How Fake he is.

14. Trois

Trois Member

hmm htats weird i ordered a hd advance usa and it came in 6 days. overal i woudl rate it a 10 on its service. friendly service
    and always updating me. i would recommend peopel ot buy form this store

when you ordered your items...frothmaul

I rather would wait until he once finally all orders sends where the people have waited for one month.
    i would not recommend peopel ot buy form this store now, please wait and see

15. frothmaul

frothmaul Member

LOL whos vahid my name is vince lee. but i agree with trois dont buy for now then when you hear bout others gettign their items then probably buy. it seems he aint a fraud or as you guys say a SCAM cuase he returened your money you said.

16. frothmaul

frothmaul Member

and trois where do you live ? i live in fairfax

17. Trois

Trois Member

Luxemburg

18. Budnick

Budnick Guest

I ordered a copy of HD Loader from maniac. It came 7 days later.

This was back in July.

19. Trois

Trois Member

I believe that the problems are since August.

20. 2kwic

2kwic Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2004