1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

consolesource.com

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Wulfie66, Jul 23, 2003.

1. Wulfie66

Wulfie66 Regular member

Has anyone had any dealings with these guys? I'm lookin at possibly buying either a Messiah 2 Pro or a DMS3 since the Zoneloader won't probably ever be out and more and more of the games out there use the double-check methods which kill me cause I have a v7. Any and all feedback on this would be GREATLY appreciated!

2. Xian

Xian Regular member

Wulfie66, I have ordered from them two times and never had any problems. I received the orders within a week or so. Thats where I ordered the PS2 Swap Magic disks from since the place that I got my fliptop cover was temporarily out of them.

3. Wulfie66

Wulfie66 Regular member

Hey Xian,
    How is there support? do they answer the phone or their e-mails? I notied they have a 1-800 number.

4. bigbobw

bigbobw Guest

I have had nothing but problems with them. I ordered a fliptop 3 weeks ago and they have not ship it yet. Do a search and you will see some other complants.

5. YopCat

YopCat Guest

Hey uhh...im getting a DMS3 most likely and i have researched that the-console-corner.com gives great service...DMS3=60 bux

6. Wulfie66

Wulfie66 Regular member

7. YopCat

YopCat Guest

that would be an awsome deal if the product im seeking is IN STOCK

LOL

8. Xian

Xian Regular member

Wulfie66, I can't comment on their support since I never needed any. I usually order from Chipzone, but had to use consolesource a couple times for things that chipzone did not have in stock. My experience has been positive with them, but they did not communicate much - no email when product was shipped and such. They are located in Canada, so you also have some delay with international shipping since it has to go through customs. I still got both of my orders in a week or so.

9. Wulfie66

Wulfie66 Regular member

YopCat,
    If it's the DMS3 your lookin for, just be patient. Modchipman said they'll be getting a new shipment in around the end of the month. and they are still the cheapest around. they also have the best 'online' support that I've ever seen! :)

10. Crucial

Crucial Guest

I purchased my DMS3 through the-console-corner.com. Very top notch service!