1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Conter strike source on pc

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by faz_007, Apr 23, 2005.

1. faz_007

faz_007 Guest

hi my brother bought a copy of halflife 2 for the full retail price so it's a proper official copy. My brother installed it and i have windows xp home edition and the game works fine on his xpuser account, but on my xp user account it worked for about 2 weeks, then today when i clicked on the game and it loaded up half way, it said "your stam ticket has expired please type in password to continue" so my brother typed in the password but it just will not accept the password. And the game still works perfectly on my brother xp user account but not mine. Does anyone know what is wrong or can anyone help me please?

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

It doesn't matter which XP user account your using. I've got steam installed on both of my pcs.

I can also play CS on my in-laws pc. What matters is which Steam account your signing into. HL2 and CS Source are registered to a certain Steam account.

ex. I have two pcs ... My brother-in-law and I can both play CS Source. He logs into his Steam account and I log into mine. We each have a registered copy of CS Source on our Steam account.

3. faz_007

faz_007 Guest

Thanks for the help and now i know NO MULTIPOSTING
    THANKSSSS!