1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

controller issue

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by david291, May 4, 2007.

1. david291

david291 Member

i just boguth a ps3 about 2 months ago. and i bought oblivion a couple weeks ago... after about 10 11 hours of straight gameplay or even sometime around 6 hours my ps3 controller will not work

if i press the ps button it brings up the thing to turn off controller and turn off system..

i tried everything... turning off the controller and system and rebooting it

??

2. DBM_Bones

DBM_Bones Regular member

Have you tried using it wired.

3. david291

david291 Member

yea.

haha sorry i zoned out and just hit send after awhile of typing

also its not just on oblivion it will even occur when im just messing around within on the ps3

the first time it happend though.. i was using lock picks... and i would save before i started to use them. then if i ran out i would just load the games and get my lock picks back (in oblivion) and then it would just not work after like 15 times

its not really a big deal but i would like to understand at least or see if there is a reason.

if anything i have a two year warranty for the thing

and what i was trying to say before is..

when i hit the ps button i can still click up and down on the turn system off and turn controller off icons.

??