1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Controller Lag Time Thru Computer

Discussion in 'PS2' started by SharkSurf, Apr 25, 2007.

1. SharkSurf

SharkSurf Member

I hooked my PS2 up to the computer thru ATI Theatre 650 Pro TV tuner card using S Video port on card. Played through Windows Media Center. Have great picture, very little ghosting, no lag, great sound. The only problem I have is a 1.5 second lag between controller input and actual movement on the screen. Makes no difference if I am in digital or analog (on controller).

Anyone else experience this problem when hooked through video capture card/TV tuner card? How did you resolve it/did you resolve it?

2. tbunnyman

tbunnyman Guest

Most everyone I now that has tried to play their PS2 through their video card on the computer has experienced lag between the controller movement and what is on the screen. even with the best and fastest computer and video card, there is still going to be lag because of the processing time. this works perfect for me, I hook the video output from the tv to my computer's video card to record my PS2 pooning of many nooobs, my glitching hiding spots, and my code9 action. It reallly cool to video stuff, run it through microsoft video thingie and have it on youtube within minutes to share to the world. Good luck...