1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Conversion software free for today only!

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by dialysis1, May 30, 2007.

1. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

Aimersoft DVD Ripper is all-in-one, super fast DVD ripper software that can rip DVD movies to all key video and audio formats such as rip DVD to MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, RM, RMVB, MPG, MPEG, 3GP, 3GPP, MPG, ASF, FLV, VOB, WMA, M4A, MP3, AC3, WAV, etc. With this powerful DVD Ripper, you can easily copy DVD to iPod Video, Zune, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Xbox 360, PS3, Archos, iRiver, Creative Zen, PMP, MP4/MP3 Player, Smart Phone, Pocket PC, PDA, Mobile Phone, etc.

If you down load this software, it must be installed today otherwise it's not free.
    http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/

Edit:
    This is not spam. Every day there's different software free from this site. Some are good, some not. This one seems good considering that it's free.

Last edited: May 30, 2007
  2. zeiram

zeiram Guest

thanks, although i have not taken this one that you recommend i have however added the website to my favorites and am trying some of the other free that is available on offer

zei

3. doleramon

doleramon Guest

Nice software, it's pity that I miss this software :(