1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Convert DVD to put on Ipod Touch

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by deidrelm, Jan 24, 2012.

1. deidrelm

deidrelm Member

Hey there,
    I am wondering if you know of a free program that is pretty easy to use to convert a DVD to an ipod. I am looking for one that I can use for some DVDs that have Episodes of my daughters favorite movies, so I want to be able to split up the Episodes if possible. I tried searching on Google and tried a few, but they werent free.. So any help would be appreciated! :)

thank you!

2. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

i use avidemux for converting file types or splitting video.normally i rip using dvd fab then split it once its ripped.I know avidemux is free.i know you can get a free trial version of dvdfab.

3. deidrelm

deidrelm Member

Can you tell me how you did it?? And can I just use the free version of DVDfab?

4. asasaa

asasaa Member

Most video converter softwares have a trival version, and you can convert 3 minutes each file. So you can get the Episodes of my daughters favorite movies with only the trial version of the software.

5. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member