1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

convert lots of audio types

Discussion in 'Audio' started by born1974, Mar 21, 2005.

1. born1974

born1974 Member

Hi there. I got a question. I'm trying convert a WAVE file to a m2a for dvd authoring. i have programs that do that but it does the video too. I can use canopus procoder to split the audio and video. the audio can be be split to ether wave or m2a. all fine there but sometins i what to clean up the audio useing adobe audition. good there to. But then i need a program to convert it back to m2a or ac3 even. I could use the wave but it's to strong for dvd home player it don't like that big of file. so anyways my real question is is there program out there that just deals with audio formats and converting but a real good one that will convert just about any format to another and mean lots of formats. THANX MUCH

2. julie2wt

julie2wt Guest

I known the tool Xilisoft Video Converter supports many audio or video formats. Go to his homepage http://www.xilisoft.com to see whether it is avaible.

3. born1974

born1974 Member

I do do video too but all i'm looking for is an audio converter only. But i'll see what i can do whit ixilisoft. thanx.

4. diabolos

diabolos Guest