1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

convert my ps2 pal game rolling to play on my ntsc ps2.

Discussion in 'PS2' started by GAMER4LIFE, Jan 4, 2012.

1. GAMER4LIFE

GAMER4LIFE Member

SUP to all my hard core gamers look i pick up the game rolling from the u.k and it wont work on my ntsc ps2 slim model # scph-75001. it pops up with a red screen saying insert ps2 game is there a way to make this game work with out baying swap magic or any of that stuf i will love to play this game seeing that im a skater myself can anyone help me out pleeez

THANK YOU.

P.S im new to all this just want to play this game sooooooo bad

2. Kannz

Kannz Regular member

try doing a search on the top right of this site next time but maybe this thread will help.

3. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

I cant think of a way to play it without modding the ps2.

4. GAMER4LIFE

GAMER4LIFE Member

ok but is thare a program to make a boot up disk or a trigga cd to access the pal/ntsc screen to switch thim like makeing sles into slus and how do i access the 50hz/60hz menu.

5. GAMER4LIFE

GAMER4LIFE Member

i did modd my ps2 by blocking all my sencers just need a way to boot the pal game.

6. Kannz

Kannz Regular member

its easier just to find a ntsc region game also you don't have to deal with the dumb offset picture and sometimes no color. unless you want to install freemcboot to your memory card and copy your pal region game to your computer and do a y-fix or one of the other pal to ntsc patches then reburn the patched disc to a dvd-r. heres a tutorial for freemcboot

7. GAMER4LIFE

GAMER4LIFE Member

ok this look likes it works but how do i make a cogswap cd or if not how do i get need for speed underground 2 to boot up freemcboot i have all i need just dont know how to boot it up.

8. Kannz

Kannz Regular member

look at the installation section of the freemcboot site its very easy to install you just need to get one of the several "boot discs" and use it to boot the noobie package off a usb drive also read the user guide section aswell.

9. GAMER4LIFE

GAMER4LIFE Member

ok i did do avery thing and have it all ready to go i just dont have no boot disc is thare some way to make a boot disc like cogswap.

10. Kannz

Kannz Regular member

cogswap is useless unless your ps2 is already exploited you need to get your hands on a retail version of a of one of these games thats exploitable or one of the cheat devices that can be used to boot the freemcboot install. I used swapmagic to boot mine. also if you cant do it yourself and the region of the ps2 is ntsc I can install freemcboot to it if you pay to ship the memory card to me or one of the other volunteers on the freemcboot site

11. GAMER4LIFE

GAMER4LIFE Member

ok i do have need for speed 2 underground wat do i need to chang on it and how do i do it do i do it the same as 007 or wat.

12. Kannz

Kannz Regular member

here take look at this thread and then post if you need more help after you've read it. your going to have to actually copy a game to your computer and add a file to the disk to be able to get it to boot with the "swap trick" method. really its much easier if you just buy or borrow one of the cheat devices and use it to boot the install.