1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Convert question about Any Video Converter

Discussion in 'Convert video to another format' started by river_tam, Oct 24, 2012.

1. river_tam

river_tam Member

Hi

I am using Any Video Converter Professional and when I convert to avi (usually from x264 or flash or mp4 formats) it converts fine but when I play the converted files on my dvd player they only fill half the screen.
    So instead of leaving the frame size as original I make it bigger but then the files play a little bit bigger on the tv but the quality is poor.

Can someone suggest how I can get x264 or flash or mp4 formats to convert to avi and keep their original size which is usually 640x350.

2. attar

attar Senior member

Not familiar with the pro version.
    The free version has a drop box on the right that lets you set the output resolution, one is 'Original'.

[​IMG]

3. river_tam

river_tam Member

Hi attar,
    Thanks for answering, I downloaded the free version and did what you advised but when I played the avi on the dvd player it still played at about half the size of the tv screen.

4. attar

attar Senior member

Is it in a box in the middle of the screen or is it filling the width of the screen with black bars top and bottom?