1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Convert xbox 360 .iso files to games on demand format on mac

Discussion in 'Mac - General discussion' started by DarkSmoke1, Sep 17, 2012.

1. DarkSmoke1

DarkSmoke1 Member

Hello guys,
    I need help from you, I saw that here can find "how to Convert xbox 360 .iso files to games on demand format" and I was thinking that someone who have Mac, can help me with this. I have mac, I tried to install windows 7 and xp with parallels to make all steps from this topic "http://forums.afterdawn.com/t.cfm/f-62/convert_xbox_360_iso_files_to_games_on_demand_format-860005/" and ... with windows 7 works "Create Iso" and "Iso2God", but don't work "xbox image browser". With Windows xp, vice versa.
    Exist some apps for mac to convert xbox 360 .iso files ?

thank you very much.

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

moved to correct forum as not a "user submitted guides" issue.

3. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

To convert an ISO into a Games on Demand (GOD) format, you really don't need both Xbox Image Browser and ISO2GOD. Just load up the ISO with ISO2GOD, select full ISO Rip, and let it do it's thing, and it will create a directory labeled like 456DBF6 or something like that, that's the Game ID. You then take that and put it in your JTAG/RGH System, and have it scan for that game directory wherever you put it.