1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

converted movies won't work

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by 1watson, Jan 7, 2007.

1. 1watson

1watson Guest

I have a psp version 2.60 and am using xilisoft psp converter, once the movie is done converting I download it to 100mnvo1 folder and when i go to play it the psp says there is no videos any ideas?

2. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

Is the 100MNV01 folder in the MP_ROOT folder?

3. 1watson

1watson Guest

4. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

Try a demo/trial of some other software and see if it works.

5. 1watson

1watson Guest

i have tried 2 others with the same result, i even tried the psp manager program and when i went copy or move it would say failed.

6. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

OH! Duh, you put it in the 100ANV01 folder. Sorry.

-EDIT "make sure its named with the number 10001 on the end, then 10002, 10003, etc." -NGSpec
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/373655
    -EDIT maybe not... I dont put videos on my PSP so please bear with me. What format are you converting to? MP4 right?

Last edited: Jan 7, 2007
  7. 1watson

1watson Guest

Tried it still won't work, my psp just says no videos found, its strange I followed every instruction.

8. jordsy27

jordsy27 Member

1. i had this same problem for months
    until the other day when i came across pspvideo9 search for this free softwaRE ON GOOGle download

2. sometimes downloaded video's of torretn sites dont work so use the pspvideo9 to re-create them so no wto step 3

3. use pspvideo9 run the convert which is the top option on the left tool tab click the following: one click transcode this will open up file browse and then select your file and this will convert takin gon average about 30-40 mintues however took me an hour to convert the footbal;l factory now when the green bar is full and then dissapears it should say transcode complete .

4 now on the left tab it should say copy and it will bring up your psp and computer u just select the files that are in a folder when converted click copy and its copys and makes all the neccesary mp_root etc folder's

p.s you must have you memory stick or psp attached to the computer and i guaRANTEE 90% CHANCE IT WILL SOLVE THIS i and many others have had this problem give it a whirl if you need help contac us

9. jordsy27

jordsy27 Member

btw i also tried the 100ANV AND THE 100MNV and neither also worked weekes back for me it sounds like you had the same problem i did and pspvideo9 is ur answer lol trust message back if all works

10. tyler123

tyler123 Regular member

rename video files to M4V00001 AND 00002 ETC ,SHOULD WORK NOW