1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Converting an FLV file to AVI or Mpeg file that is good quality??

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by Kylejon, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Kylejon

Kylejon Member

I have a FLV file that i want to convert to avi or mpeg. I have tried a couple of programs and the only one that seems to work is Freez FLV to Avi Mpeg convertor. It does the job really quickly and you can choose to convert FLV to MPEG, AVI or WMV.

The only problem is that after converting, the finished product is all pixelated and the quality is not the greatest. I was wondering if there was an FLV convertion program that can convert to avi or mpeg and level it at a high quality.

Or even better, if there is a program that can clear up avi, mpeg videos so they are not so pixelated??

Any help would be great.

Thanks

2. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

if your file is bad there is no making it any better, but as far as converters, one of the best is convertxtodvd2

3. xiangjie

xiangjie Guest

Have you ever tried with winavi video converter? I've used it for many kinds of conversions, and it works pretty good.

4. Micky1020

Micky1020 Guest

I think there is a program can help you.
    It's a easy and useful that can help you convert to convert Flash video files to common video and audio files.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2007