1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

converting from ISO into Avi

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by Lemngying, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Lemngying

Lemngying Member

does anybody know how or which programs allow me to do this with an image file over 6GB?

2. psphunt

psphunt Guest

removed

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2007
  3. Lemngying

Lemngying Member

bump. nero, ultraISO etc all say the file is too big (the ISO is over 6GB) can anybody help???

4. 2colors

2colors Guest

5. Lemngying

Lemngying Member

I'll give it a try thanks.

actually I've had SUPER for ages, I use that program alot especially to convert flash into another format or if some mp4 vids dont run on wmp very well. I had no idea it could convert image files though, and here I thought I knew everything that program had to offer. Indeed, the name is very fitting.

6. Lemngying

Lemngying Member

oh, this ISO has all the DVD menu's in it (like special features, gallery, scene selection and then the main movie itself)

how do I go about ripping the main movie only? I tried doing the entire ISO with SUPER but it only converted the actual menu interface.

7. 2colors

2colors Guest

You can use a number of programs. DvdFab, DvdShrink,DvdDecrypter, what ever you try choose movie only. I'm not a pro at this so I hope this helps.