1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CONVERTING GAMES IS IT POSSIBLE

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by NiXoNaToR, Apr 17, 2007.

1. NiXoNaToR

NiXoNaToR Member

I really would like someone 2 tell me if they can convert Gears of War from xbox360 onto ps3 because when i had a 360 someone on gears said they converted the game onto there psp so it must b possible 2 convert it 2 ps3, but how????

2. nax0101

nax0101 Regular member

they lied, you cant convert gears to the ps3 sorry

3. alinares

alinares Regular member

ok psp wouldn't support gears of war.its like putting a ps1 game on a snes,and don't believe everything what you hear.

4. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

LMAO
    Try not to be so gullable next time XD

5. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

NiXoNaToR I think your confused,because it would be called porting a game not converting it.They have ports from PC such as Oblivion and FEAR for the PS3,but I doubt Gears of War will be on the PS3.Gears of War is a Xbox 360 exclusive only,which means Microsoft has the rights to do whatever they want with this game.Sony,Microsoft,and Nintendo are not going to help each other out when it comes to consoles.It is called competition,and each company is trying to draw consumers away from each other.If they gave away their best selling titles,there would be no need to buy all the consoles because all you would need is one.The fact is none of the game console companies want to lose business,and are finding ways to draw peoples attention.It is all about making money,and if Gears of War was on the PS3 it would hurt the Xbox 360.The ports from PC I mentioned are not made by Microsoft,so the authors of those titles can put these games on any console they want.Gears of War can't run on the PSP,because the hardware inside the PSP can't even run PS2 games.