1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Converting ISO files to .WAV files is it possible??

Discussion in 'Audio' started by x12, Apr 5, 2007.

1. x12

x12 Member

Hi all,

I am looking for a free programe that will allow me to convert .ISO files to .WAV files.

I have tried one called IMTOO but it didn't really work .

I'm am trying to create a cd of songs from old movies(60's) which never appeared on a sound track .

Any advice would be great
    Thanks and all the best
    Erica

2. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

Erica - It's not freeware But there is/was a program called Total recorder That would let you do what your talking about ! It allows you to Record anything audio-wise that goes through your souncard or the audio section of your motherboard if your computer does'nt have a seperate soundcard !If you can play the audio through your computer you can record it ! It outputs the recorded sound in the wav file format so there you go! all you would have to do is play the dvd on your computer and hit record on the Total recorder when the song you want comes on the stop when the song ends ! You can repeat this process until you get the songs you want ! Then just burn them to a CDR & your ready to Rock !you can find more info on Total recorder at http://www.highcriteria.com/

Last edited: Apr 5, 2007
  3. x12

x12 Member

Thanks for that, sounds great, will give it a go and see how it works.

Thanks Erica

4. spiesfan

spiesfan Regular member

for dvd use dvd decrypter or dvd fab decryptor to get the wanted parts in vob form then demux DGMPGDec can do this (http://neuron2.net/dgmpgdec/dgmpgdec.html) and cut the audio you may need to decompress the audio to wav before editing if the audio is dolby digital or dts. Besweet will convert the audio to wav for you.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2007