1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Converting Purchased Itunes Video's

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by Me79, Aug 31, 2007.

1. Me79

Me79 Member

to DVD please help!! I wanna convert what it says so i can watch them on my DVD player but i use Nero which is fine and i can use that fine with other Video's but with Purchased Itune video's i keep getting an error code. Please help!!

Thanks

Silly girl

2. dreaver

dreaver Member

Handbrake is free.
    http://handbrake.m0k.org/
    DON't buy even try some software like cucusoft which looks good but works badly.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2007
  3. Me79

Me79 Member

Hi

Thanks for your help but thats hasn't helped everything i try every programme just does not work on purchased stuff very frustrating!!

4. andysmind

andysmind Member

Hi there,

Videos bought from iTunes are protected so that you can't burn them to DVD. I found the easiest way to get my videos purchased from the iTunes store onto DVD is to just attach my iPod to my DVD recorder with an av cable and do it that way. There's also a program you can buy called Tunebite that will allow you to copy DRM protected videos too. I don't know how good it is though.

Andy :)

5. Me79

Me79 Member

I've used tunebite but i don't know how to use it properly so when i copy it, it just copies the itunes library and not the video well it does the video but with the library if that makes sense!!