1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

converting ripped DVD's to AVI or Divx

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by rampman10, May 16, 2007.

1. rampman10

rampman10 Member

Hi, I have spent hours trying to figure out how to do this and downloaded a buttload of software but the same thing always happens.

I used DVD shrink to rip and burn several DVD's. Now I would like to edit and convert some of them to AVI or DIVX. I have DIVX converter.

The problem is that all the converter's I try will only pick up the video-ts folder files. So it only encodes the video and not the audio and I get an output file with no sound. I like using DVD shrink because I can edit with it also.

I have tried using Auto-Gk and VOB2MPG among others and the result is always the same.

How do I convert a DVD-Shrink ripped DVD back into an avi or divx file and keep the audio? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

2. Cena4u

Cena4u Guest

try

ImTOO DVD Ripper

3. rampman10

rampman10 Member

Thanks,

It seems to work very well, and it looks like it is even worth the pruchase price.