1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Converting xbox 1 iso's

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by anthonyp9, Jan 31, 2007.

1. anthonyp9

anthonyp9 Member

Is there any way to convert A single layer iso to a dual layer iso so that it will work in my 360?

2. JThomas05

JThomas05 Guest

get the new firmware and you dont need to burn to dual layer, but you can just open it with xbox backup creator and pop in a DL dvd and it will let you select the type as either auto, 360, or original xbox

3. anthonyp9

anthonyp9 Member

i have the 78 drive in my 360 and and i dont think that supports single Layer, but if i open the iso in XBC, it will burn it to a dual layer properly??

4. anthonyp9

anthonyp9 Member

i tried burning with xbox backup creator that also didnt work

5. JThomas05

JThomas05 Guest

did you set the xbox iso type right?

6. anthonyp9

anthonyp9 Member

yes it says backup image doesnt match expected file size.
    expected size 6.92GB Actual size 3.49GB

Is there any way to update the firmware of the 78, i think there is only 1 firmware for it?

Last edited: Jan 31, 2007
  7. anthonyp9

anthonyp9 Member

Found a program called XDVDMulleter Beta 2 it worked great

8. kyoro

kyoro Member

do you think i can burn the iso file of ninja gaiden black so it can be played on my 360 with this program you named?

9. anthonyp9

anthonyp9 Member

the program that i name converts single layer iso's to dual-layer, and dual layer to single layer, and also does som other thing that i havnt checked out yet. so if thats what you need then get it. it will also create the correct .dvd file for the new iso.

10. kyoro

kyoro Member

it did not worked for me cause it want that i put a xbe thing i dont know what it is then it want the ss bin file dont know where to get it and then the dmi file and pfi file, and i tried without those and it dont want to merge the iso file, it allways say error, its weird i have a iso file from xboxrip.com i think and is pal and i have the backwardscompat i really need help here dude, if you made it tell me how i can make it too, i will apreciate, i allready loose a dvd + r dl cause of this, i know that the iso is a dvd 5 but i want it on a dvd 9 well. if anyone see this help me thanks