1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ConvertX to DVD virtual memory errors

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by pandaz08, Jul 6, 2008.

1. pandaz08

pandaz08 Member

Yesterday I had converted and burned a movie just fine but went to do another one and ever since I've been getting errors at Converting 44.6%. I have the newest version of ConvertX, just updated yesterday. I've been looking in different places for clues as to why and downloaded XP-AntiSpy and DSS.exe thing because someone else had a similar problem a while back. Both didn't help me. I have no other windows open. I did have McAfee still on and PG2 and ZA were shutdown.

A lot of error windows pop up at once waiting to be clicked...

Error 1 (Clicked OK)
    Windows-Virtual Memory Minimum Too Low
    Your system is low on virtual memory. Windows is increasing the size of your virtual memory paging file. During this process, memory requests for some applications may be denied. For more information see Help.

Error 2 (I move this aside and ignore for now.)
    mcmscsvc.exe-Application Error
    The exception unknown software exception (0x00000fd) occured in the application at location 0x004658e7.
    Click OK to terminate or Click CANCEL to debug program.

Error 3 (Clicked OK)
    ConvertXtoDVD-44.6%
    Out of system resources
    OK

Error 4 is a repeat of above.

Error 5 (clicked OK)
    ConvertXtoDVD-44.6%
    Some operation could not be performed because the system is out of resources. Close some windows and try again.

Error 5 happened 2 more times, then it went back to Error 3 a couple times.

I went back to Error 2 and clicked OK and it went to

Error 6
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
    Runtime Error!
    Program: c:/PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mna\mcnasvc.exe
    R6016-not enough space for thread data

That sent me back to Error 3 a couple times. Then went to the last one.

Error 7 (Clicked OK)
    ConvertXtoDVD
    Access violation at address 0040480C in module 'ConvertXtoDVD.exe.' Read of address 8BD08BFB.

2. elliott

elliott Regular member

I would suggest doing a disc cleanup, then go to my computer/local c: right click on c/properties/tools/disc check select top box automatically fix errors it will give you a popup saying it couldn't perform action would u like to perform on boot up say yes then restart your pc after that is done try to perform the task again. I know this sound to simple but it has worked for me also how much ram do you have installed I reccomend at min 512mb prefer 2gb ram for using Convert X to dvd my favorite program been a paying user for years.

3. pandaz08

pandaz08 Member

I uninstalled it and used the old version 2 one and it worked just fine. I had already did disk clean up and defraged over the weekend. I have 1 gig memory.

4. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

the newest version of ConvertXToDVD works just fine for me. You should have no problems with it.