1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

convertxtodvd target size

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by shta, Feb 2, 2008.

1. shta

shta Guest

i am using convertxtodvd 2.2.3.258 to convert my movie filesw so i can burn to dvd.... i have read a tutorial on here on how to set evryting up..but i am still having problem with the target size
    i set my target size to 4300 mb like the tutorial says to so that the dvd don't get burn straight to the edge of the disc..but when i convert an burn they still get burn straight to the edege...
    my files are all avi files that i am converting...what can i do to solve this problem i have even reduce the target size down to 4100 an their still burning to the edge of the disc.
    an the avi files are about 700mb..

2. pryme_H

pryme_H Regular member

shta,
    As long as you default to this target size, that's all that matters. Are you experiencing any playback issues?

3. shta

shta Guest

not when i play the movies i gave a fren a movie to watch n he told me that when it was coming down to the end of the movie it start freaking out....so i was thinking cause it was butned straight to the edge if that had any thing to do with it....an i live in the bahamas i was trying to get my hands on some vertabim or ty disc but they don't have them where i am located an i am using the ridata -r disc

4. pryme_H

pryme_H Regular member

You have trusty discs. Perhaps, it's the player on his end that's causing the hitch. I like your quote, by the way. :)

5. shta

shta Guest

tanks

6. pryme_H

pryme_H Regular member

No worries...

7. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

how many 700meg files you converting at once?

8. shta

shta Guest

i am only doing 1 at a time......but some movies comes in two diferent avi files..but i get the same results
    when am doing both at the same time an when i am just doing only one file

9. MysticE

MysticE Active member

So you have checked this in Windows? Right click on the VIDEO_TS folder-> Properties... what does it say?