1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cool/fun but not too big games..

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by rxester, Feb 3, 2007.

1. rxester

rxester Member

Ok, What i wanna do is, i have a 2 gb memory stick and I'm looking for some cool/fun games whose isos aren't too big so that I can fit around like 5 games to it.
    any recommended games out there..??

2. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

what genre do u like to play?

3. jarrod40

jarrod40 Regular member

you can sometimes download games that have 1 or all of the things ripped out of them

-music
    -movies
    -speech
    -sound
    -update

and when all thous things have been ripped the game can sometimes go from 700mb to 220mb

; )

yea and normaly you find the better the game the bigger it is lol

4. dukecity

dukecity Member

I recommend FiredUp. It's an early European release that is like Twisted Metal, but with military type vehicles. Cool boards, but the multiplayer feature is what sold me. It has gameshare feature that allows you to share the multiplayer game with anyone around you to have up to 8 people on a map at a time. There are also about 8 downloadable map packs to use with it totalling around 16 maps. Under 300MB including the map packs in your SAVEDATA folder.

5. dukecity

dukecity Member

Also just thought about Luxor and Lumines2 (after ripping them). Luxor can be ripped down to 20MB and Lumines to 242MB. Also cool time killers.