1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cool way of installing a HHD to ps2 slimline

Discussion in 'PS2' started by reme858, Jul 10, 2007.

1. reme858

reme858 Guest

2. raiderj

raiderj Regular member

HD Combo and HD Connect have been around for awhile, but work on the v12/v13 slimlines ONLY.

3. reme858

reme858 Guest

yeah im new at all this only bin doing it for like a month so i dont really know wats what oh well but its still kida cool

4. steimy

steimy Active member

yep, i have my V12 in an HD Combo case with a 250GB hard drive. Did it about a year ago. It is nice to have plus the dual fans keep the unit much cooler.

5. reme858

reme858 Guest

do you guys mean that this way of doing it hase bin around for a while or that there is something that i can just go out and buy to do this a....... have a v12 slimline

6. raiderj

raiderj Regular member

Yes. Read my first post.

7. steimy

steimy Active member

It has been around for a while. You want the ultimate systems?
    1. get you V12 put into an HD Combo case with a nice 250GB internal IDE hard drive (seagate or Maxtor). Also have a DMS4 Pro SE modchip installed which can run the hard drive. Also have a good laser fix installed in your system.

8. reme858

reme858 Guest

well i was looking around the other day and i found this program kind like swap magic but it was called Usbextreme it sounds good but i sure you guys herd of it is it any good....hers the link
    http://www.baysoftgames.com/usbextreme.html

9. raiderj

raiderj Regular member

It's compatibility is terrible, I'd not mess with it.

10. Uclan

Uclan Guest

Combo thing looks good, but what about v15 (77003). I have this and desperately want to hook up a HDD. Can I just use any USB HDD? Does my console still need modding or will exploit file sort this out? Help is much appreciated