1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Copied DVDs Don't Restart in Same Spot When Stopped

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by aolbe, Aug 9, 2004.

1. aolbe

aolbe Member

Hello!

I've been making backup copies of some DVD's with DVD Shrink and Nero, and everything came out great. The only thing that doesn't seem to work is that when the DVD is stopped, it won't start from that same screen, it goes back to the fbi warnings/menus. Is that the just the way it works, or can i fix that somehow?

Also, I was rereading the DVD Shrink guide, and on the screen shot of the encoding process box, I noticed it's decryption status was "not encrypted", while mine has letters and numbers separated by colons, and I can't figure out how to get mine to say "not encrypted" as well. Any suggestions?

Thanks so much!

2. RWG

RWG Regular member

Do you mean Paused or Stopped? Pause works ok on my 3 players.

The Alpha & Numerics are supposed to be there, somethong like 5 sets of two digits, letters or a mixture of both. If you see them you're doing ok.

later-

3. aolbe

aolbe Member

Mine pauses okay, but when i stop playing, instead of picking up from where it left off, it restarts all over when i press play again. Thanks for the reply

4. RWG

RWG Regular member

When I hit Stop onb my Panasonic, Sylvania DVD / VCR combo and GE 3 disc players, they stop even though I'm prompted to 'hit stop or ok to resume.' They do this on all DVDs, new or backed up copies.

later-