1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

copies all the time but some hit a pause and stop

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by asystole, Nov 2, 2004.

1. asystole

asystole Member

I see everyone says get dvd shrink or encypter but i just spent $45 on this xpress gold and i am not happy, looking for alternative other to finding new software at this time but will keep in mind. A friend has same computer and program from same place but has very little problems burning. I burnt hellboy, practical majic and fith element ok but could not do man on fire, brother bear or erin brockovich. Anyways any suggestions with xcopy. Is this dvd encrypter program compatible with nero 6.3, would ISO buster work? have used both r/rw not + though for my home DVD player only plays -. What about this KILL IT ALL program that is suppose to shut down not needed programs, any good luck with it?
    Specs
    2.6ghz pent 4
    80GBHD
    Lite on DVD+r/rw DVD-r/rw 8x
    512ram

2. asystole

asystole Member

If anyone has suggestions still for xcopy express problem, i more than welcome them. Tried dvd shrink with nero and love it. Back up whole movies with extras and not one problem yet, movies i couldnt with dvd xcopy xpress or dvd wizard pro (guess i am out the $85 i spent for the two programs so dont be a duff and do like the rest of us) and with same media!!!!So if you think about a program and have nero, deffently get dvd shrink...:)~

3. bigwop

bigwop Regular member

I did Brother Bear using Xcopy platinum advanced. The title set is something like Title 26 if I remember right and xpress couldn't find it. Stick with shrink and nero or decrypter. You can't go wrong.