1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Copies are screwed up

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by venom8, Jan 20, 2007.

1. venom8

venom8 Member

I'm using Nero 7 (7.7.5.1) ANYDVD (6.1.0.7) and DvdShrink. Every time I backup a movie the disk doesn't play properly. This has been recently and I thought it may have something to do with my versions. I'm using the same media for all, never switched from day one and now I can't seem to get a copy that plays through without freezing, frame skipping, reverting to the menu in the middle of a scene, etc. Any one else have similar issues and found the problem?
    TIA

2. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Well it can be a few things.

Have your tried playing these back in the drive to see if any problems there? Can isolate the problem. If no problems in the burner then would be the player. The lens could be dusty is one possibility.

What media are you using? Some name brands use different manufacturers so you could be getting different ones.

You can check the manufacturer by popping a disc in the drive. In Nero go to ToolKit>CD-DVD Speed>Disc info. Will give you who actually made the disc.

Firmware up to date on the burner too?