1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Copy CloneDVD 2 output with Nero

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by kyrainman, Jan 17, 2005.

1. kyrainman

kyrainman Guest

I recently made copied of I, Robot and Spider-man 2 with CloneDVD 2. The copies came out perfect. I could play the DVD's on all 3 of my standalone DVD players. My son asked if I would make copies of them for him. Sure, I said. I fired up Nero to do a DVD copy. The software successfully copied both DVD's without error. After I copy a DVD I always play it to make sure it's ok before filing it away with my other backups. I usually just select a scene in the middle of the disk. When checking both copies they would not play. I even tried it on the DVD burner that I created it on. Then I used CloneDVD 2 to copy the original copies and they worked fine where the copies from Nero would not.

Any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2005
  2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

If you used Nero to do a straight disc copy it should have worked unless something isn't set right in Nero. Also did you possibly change blank media brands or have Nero burn too fast. Not really sure where the problem is. I never had any problems making a copy of a backup with Nero.

Jerry

3. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Jerry's right, Nero is more than capable of coping a backup. I've never had a problem. Are you doing on the fly? Also what speed are you burning at?