1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

copy dvds with menus

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by macereal, Oct 13, 2003.

1. macereal

macereal Member

I have dvdxcopy xpress and I have copied some of my dvds but it only copies the movie itself to the dvd... is there a way to copy the menus and all special fetures along with the movie so its exactly like the original dvd?

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

You need to update to 3.0 or higher if I remember correctly. These version have a small button called "entire disc" you can tick and it will copy everything like you want.

You can check out this link as well. They wil be able to help you better.

http://dvdxcopy.afterdawn.com/

3. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

Alternatively , use DVD2One in Full-Disk mode

Voila

4. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

The way I do it is use CloneDvd and AnyDvd.Looks like the original movie with all menus and extras.If you want I will post a guide on here.

5. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

How to Burn a Movie with menus and everything:
    1.Go here http://home.planet.nl/~brainwave01/home.htm get the elaboratebyte CloneDvd V.1.3.9.8 and AnyDvd V2.0.0.4 install both of them.
    2.Make sure AnyDvd is running and then open up CloneDvd.
    3.On the CloneDvd startup click on Copy Dvd titles.
    4.Next find your movie and click on it should be on your dvd-rom drive ex.E:\ or D:\ whatever drive you put the movie in must be a dvd drive though.
    5.Check every title and there should be a box at the top right of the titles that says preserve menus check that also.
    6.On the Audio and Subtitle Settings:Check English Dolby AC 3/6,Subtitles English,Audio Languages English,Audio Properties director's comments,Subtitle languages English.If you want you can check the French and Spanish or whatever languages are on there that is if you want everything on it such as watching the movie listening to them speak French or Spanish.
    7.Next go to options and there should be something on there saying Temporary directory for video files make a new folder put it on your desktop and label it the movie you are trying to make now click on the icon and find the folder you just made.(make sure Delete temporary video files after writing is checked)
    8.Keep the dvd in and let it read it.
    9.A screen will come up saying insert a blank Dvd into the drive.
    10.Wait till after it finishes writing and then go to where you made the folder and delete it.You should now have a full Dvd movie with everything on it.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2003
  6. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

i doubt you are allowed to link to that site address from afterdawn. I would check with a mod or admin about it but nearly sure your not.