1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Copy Protection Error

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by scottreek, Apr 24, 2005.

1. scottreek

scottreek Member

I am trying to burn Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets and i get a Copy Protection Error, right after the intial scan of the disk with DVD shrink. I obvioulsy think the error is as it sounds, that is it copy protected, but is there a way around it

2. Daemon404

Daemon404 Regular member

Try DVD Decrypter or AnyDVD.

3. bilbo65

bilbo65 Regular member

DVD Shrink is no longer being up dated so you need to use an up-to-date ripper/decrypter such as DVD Decrypter or run AnyDVD or DVD43 in the background.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2005
  4. scottreek

scottreek Member

I tried DVD decrypter and Got an error (sorry closed it already and dont know what it was), so I downloaded ANY DVD and I might be stupid but after I bring it up, then what? It does not act like DVD Shrink or anything else I have seen so i am a little confused. I am also downloading the newest version of DVD Dycrypter

5. scottreek

scottreek Member

Well ANY DVD must work in the background, because it seemed to work fine. I still got the same error in DVD Dycrypter but it burned fine with DVD Shrink

6. squizzle

squizzle Active member

yes anydvd works in the background. If you see the fox in your taskbar, you're good to go. That's the beauty of the program. It does its job without bugging you.