1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

copy to dvd

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by cherappai, Jan 8, 2008.

1. cherappai

cherappai Member

i copy dvd movie in to hard disk but its stored as too many files now i want to copy to dvd as a single file can anyone help me pleaseeee i lost too many dvd disks thanks bud!!!!

2. kantong

kantong Member

Too many files as in VOBs and IFOs. When you ripped the DVD, was there a AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS file? If so just use nero to burn image to disk.

3. cherappai

cherappai Member

hi, tanks bud! i tried but showing error.file audio ts & video ts, can u please tell me how can i do tat? my nero 7 ultra edition

4. ahiah9

ahiah9 Regular member

If you re-rip, do it as ISO. If you don't want to rip it again, Imgburn is free, and can convert to ISO.
    A little more info to go on could help. What program did you rip with, and what exact error message(s) are you getting... things like that. If it's gonna be a long description, punctuation will help. ;P

5. 7thsinger

7thsinger Regular member

How about posting your log from Nero.

6. kantong

kantong Member

I don't know exactly what you did to get the error message? But, to burn your files to DVD, open up NERO Burning ROM, and click on DVD-Video out of the options available, click new and then a window should appear, in the window find your ripped files in the VIDEO_TS folder and drag it all into the empty VIDEO_TS column on the left and click burn. If the files have an error while burning, maybe you should try slowing down the burn speed a little.

7. cherappai

cherappai Member

thank u mery much sir, its working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!