1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Copy to HDD then burn later

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by isjka, Mar 28, 2004.

1. isjka

isjka Member

Hi,

I currently use DVDXCOPY Xpress to back up my DVD's. I would like to burn them first to my HDD then copy later. Is there a specific way to do this? What other software if any do I need?

Thanks.

2. Packfan

Packfan Member

Short answer: Download "DVDDecrypter" from this Afterdawn website (Software tab). It's free, and is absolutely the best ripper out there.

3. movie_777

movie_777 Member

Use DVD Shrink to copy to your hard drive and then the files will be ready to burn to a disc.

4. viper6699

viper6699 Guest

and above all else ditch the dvdx express it it pathetic!!!!!!......go with what the other guys and said......DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink . you'll never look back

5. isjka

isjka Member

Wow, seems like there is a lot of animosity toward Xpress. Being a newbie with the process, I liked the one step functionality that Xpress offers. However, asking this question now leads me to believe otherwise.

Thanks for the replies everyone.

6. Packfan

Packfan Member

I'm a former Xpress user... but I've reformed. Saw the light. If you want one-step, use Shrink (assuming you've got a burning software program on your machine... Shrink will directly employ Nero to burn disks). I think it actually rips with DVDDecrypter anyhow.

7. isjka

isjka Member

Thanks Packfan!