1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Copying DVD-rips on CDR to DVDR

Discussion in 'PS2' started by eliot1864, Dec 15, 2003.

1. eliot1864

eliot1864 Guest

I'm one of the people that got screwed after my original v7 ps2 died and I got a new ps2 v9. Obviously my swap magic v2 CD doesn't work anymore, but the swap magic v2 DVD still does.

My question is: Is it possible to copy some of my CD-R's that contain DVD-rips, onto a DVD-R... or perhaps even copy just one DVDRip onto a DVDR, and make it work?
    So in essence, i'd have 650mb's on a DVDR?

If so, is there some program that will assist in creating a post-swapping menu so that I could put more than one game onto a DVDR? If so, It would make not only make my backing up cheaper (one dvdr vs. 6 cdrs), but also take up a lot less space.

Thanks for answering.

2. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

the limit on dvd-r on minimum is atleast 1gig has to be writen on it....so 650 is out of the question lol.... as for rips on dvd-r it's not worth it dude.... get some dvds!! the rips just wont do now lol.... there is a program that can put few games on one dvd-r... but!! it's not really worth the trouble....

3. eliot1864

eliot1864 Guest

Can you tell me what the name of the program / software is?