1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

copying dvd to dvd please help help need help

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by vinzul, Aug 26, 2004.

1. vinzul

vinzul Guest

what software can i use to back up my dvds

i have two drives a dvd rom and a dvd-+rw i would like to put a dvd in the dvd rom and copy it to the dvd-r with out copying any thing to my hard drive

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

3. geddylee1

geddylee1 Member

i dont think u can without making a file on hd-then just delete. dvdxcopy might do it - ive used it too but you usually cant fit a whole movie on a blank with it and its also been banned except for remaining store copies of it at 100 bucks which are probably all gone now anyway. i know how to get but im pretty sure it would violate forum rules to speak of how to get it- besides...i still say using dvd shrink and the burnatonce programs are better. almost as easy if u do alittle reading up on them and u can fit more on a disk. and they are free

4. vinzul

vinzul Guest

frist let me say iam sorry for posting twice but u think u would have seen that it was the same Q and u would have not A

i thank every one for the help but point me in right area please i have nero thats is how do i pass the copyright and then copy step by step if you couls please thank u

5. flip218

Huh?? I did notice both, and did answer both :)

6. flip218

vinzul,

Is there a reason you don't want to copy to your HD first? Do you not have the room? Because you can always delete the file when your done.